3RD PARTY LOGISTICS
At Spearpoint Logistics we
“Get Ship Done!”
- Houston, Texas
- Reno, Nevada
- Post Falls, ID (Spokane WA area)
We help you navigate the entire supply chain. Our job is to overcome challenges and maintain agility and flexibility in order to meet rising consumer demands.
Let us focus on your logistics needs so you can focus on your business.
We are trained in every aspect of supply chain management
We support distributed teams operating around the world
We don’t stop until your people have the supplies and equipment they need to succeed.
Spearpoint knows proper forecasting and planning are essential for effective and efficient customer service. Understanding issues such as usage rates and delivery lead times is at the front end of a successful warehousing effort
Our services include:
- Warehousing/Storage Management
- Standard Packing
- Pallet in/Pallet out
- Network optimization
- Holistic supply chain analysis
- Reverse Logistics
- Forecasting & Planning
We have decades of experience integrating the requisite systems and processes to execute the management of
- purchase orders
- sales orders
Warehousing & Storage
Proper warehousing requires that products are stored to maintain control, security, and product efficacy.
Efficient distribution based on process improvement metrics ensures ergonomic and efficient storage as well as inventory accuracy.
Spearpoint's Approach to
The following are key areas we consider when working with clients:
Management Systems & Processes – Metrics, Measures and KPI’s
- Process & Value Stream Mapping
- Reinvention: Customer and cost centered nimbleness, speed, flexibly, agility, responsive
- Supply Chain Network Optimization
- Assessment & Evaluation and optimization of the order-to-cash process throughout the supply chain, including procurement, logistics, warehousing, distribution, transportation, returns, etc.
- Documenting improvement plans, setting deadlines, and monitoring progress.
- Overseeing the implementation of improvement plans, as well as providing guidance and support.
- Evaluating the impact of improvement strategies and making adjustments as need
Spearpoint's Approach to
Comprehensive disaster services through partnership and collaboration to ensure timely, flexible, purpose-built solutions to meet your needs.
Spearpoint Disaster Services partners with an all-star team of organizations and emergency management professionals to help you solve your most complex problems
What services do we offer?
Program Development (Anticipating tomorrow’s disaster response)
Spearpoint knows preparedness and planning are essential for efficient and effective disaster response. We also understand that sometimes you don’t have the resources to make you program what you need. Let us help get it going and turn it back over to you.
- Specialty resource capacity building
- Hazard assessment and preparedness
- Service provision improvements
- Custom built solutions
2. Incident Management Support (the details make the picture)
The all hazard all crisis, incident management support team (IMST) is a scalable, responsive, flexible team of professional incident management personnel. Our team will seamlessly integrate into your existing incident management structure to provide subject matter expertise, focused functional advising, or wholistic incident management and consequence management support.
- Assess and Assist
- Light Package
- Medium Package
- Heavy Package
- Remote Assistance
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Variable Alert Status
Spearpoint's Approach to
Disinfection & Cleaning
Avoid costly disruptions
The workplace environment influences employees’
No matter the industry, maintaining a clean workplace will help keep staff members safe, healthy and efficient.
Costly interruptions due to outbreaks can impact business effectiveness. Spearpoint Logistics, LLC aims to prevent those disruptions by providing professional and thorough disinfection services. .
Workplace protection with a strict standard of preventive disinfection is what we specialize in so you can have peace of mind
What does our service entail?
- We conduct a facilities risk-assessment
During the risk assessment we determine high traffic and high touch areas so we know where to focus.
2. We create a thorough sanitation plan to ensure maximum disinfection
3. We pay particular attention to high-traffic areas and high-touch objects.
*and any other items identified during the risk-assessment process.
- Break Room
- Light Switches
Although we cannot guarantee complete eradication of every germ molecule, treated facilities can be assured they are taking the highest precaution possible by implementing a recurring and thorough disinfection services.
**We only use products approved by the EPA with Emerging Viral Pathogen kill claims against SARS-CoV-2.
Spearpoint’s mobile fuel service offers a wide variety of fuel delivery solutions. We deliver:
- jet fuel
You tell us where and when to deliver, and our trucks will pump fuel directly into your fleet, equipment, or bulk tanks.
Our experienced and safe mobile fuel team utilizes leading edge technology, and diverse geographic footprint to seamlessly and precisely fulfill all our customers’ commercial fueling needs.